We can set you up for Search Engine Placement, Search Engine Optimisation, Retargeting Ads, and Press Releases to enhance your business growth, sales and ROI. We can provide a marketing solution to give you a cost effective strategy for your business.

Search Engine Optimisation

Are you looking for greater lead generation and increased visitors for your website but not sure how to go about getting to the top of the Search Engines ? Trying to figure out which link building strategy will provide quality, ethical, worthwhile links that also help increase rankings & drive visitor traffic? Want to invest in your business website and not just throw money at half-baked SEO campaigners that promise the earth and deliver nothing ?

With SEO, your website will become a success in search engines with sustained quality SEO . With regular fresh & engaging content aimed at your online market & written exclusively for you, Challenger Marketing can take care of your digital marketing
requirements on a monthly basis allowing you time to enjoy running your business.

The world of SEO and search engines such as Google are continuously changing and understanding Google is very time consuming. To make your website successful within the search engines, you need time, knowledge and energy to focus on learning about the constant work that is involved with keeping your website Search Engine Friendly.

Challenger Marketing can take the pressure off you and help you to achieve successful search engine results, improving your Google (and other search engine) rankings & overall website visibility!


What is retargeting?

As you’ve probably gleaned from the above, it’s a method by which ecommerce marketers can ‘re-attract’ previous visitors who perhaps abandoned a shopping basket, or who browsed some product pages but then left the site for elsewhere.

Numerous sources show that only 2% of web traffic converts on its first visit. Retargeting is the tool companies use to reach the other 98%.

 Benefits of retargeting

On a very basic level, every time the potential customer of your site sees the retargeted ad, or retargeted email, this will remind them of their former desire to purchase and possibly steer them back.

Cart abandonment can happen for many reasons. Confusing website design, hidden shipping costs, excessive security checks. In these cases chances are you won’t get that customer back until you improve the functionality of your site .However if it was a simple matter of an outside distraction, a temporary website crash or a last minute check of the bank balance, then it’s always worth retargeting these customers.

Retargeting also helps to create brand awareness and traction through repeated exposure.

Search Engine Placement (PPC)

What is PPC?

PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.

Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering. For example, if we bid on the keyword “PPC software,” our ad might show up in the very top spot on the Google results page.

Every time our ad is clicked, sending a visitor to our website, we have to pay the search engine a small fee.

A lot goes into building a winning PPC campaign: from researching and selecting the right keywords, to organizing those keywords into well-organized campaigns and ad groups, to setting up PPC landing pages that are optimized for conversions. Search engines reward advertisers who can create relevant, intelligently targeted pay-per-click campaigns by charging them less for ad clicks. If your ads and landing pages are useful and satisfying to users, Google charges you less per click, leading to higher profits for your business. So if you want to start using PPC, it’s important to learn how to do it right.

Press Releases

Press Releases spread news to media outlets and channels across the United Kingdom , USA, and internationally in order to gain press coverage.

Through our reliable and bleeding-edge distribution techniques, we combine not only the source power of traditional media but also leverage the power of online social media to help spread your message far and wide.

Our press releases are also optimised for search engines (SEO), again helping your news attract the attention you desire.

It’s both a simple way for businesses to manage their own online and offline PR campaigns without the huge cost of hiring a public relations company.

By using a wide array of trusted distribution methods and techniques, we can spread  your press release (news) to the places that matter most, whilst targeting specific journalists, bloggers and local news channels.